- London | 13-14 March 2019
How will embracing new technologies and approaches drive the industry’s development? How did the models stand up against recent catastrophic events? How have the models progressed? What are the challenges in modelling and what more can be done?
Delivered by the industry's leading CAT risk thought leaders, the 6th Annual CAT Risk Management & Modelling Europe 2019 will identify:
- Model fundamentals, comparison and analysis – and what this means for your business
- Modelling major perils in the context of high probability and high impact global disasters
- Non-modelled perils, their quantification in the absence of local 3rd party models and lessons learnt from recent disasters
- Best practice CAT risk management and insights on reinsurance, pricing and underwriting