The Health Sector Data & Analytics Summit in Melbourne on 14-15 May 2019 will bring together leading healthcare practitioners and will feature powerful case studies about how organisations are optimising patient care through data transformation.
Attend to hear insights from Metro South Health QLD, Australian Digital Health Agency, EHealth NSW, Marie Stopes International, ACT Health, Barwon Health, St Vincent’s Health Australia, Flinders University and many others.
Key learning outcomes:
- Streamline processes across multiple systems
- Modernise governance - a system driven approach to managing metadata, analytics and security
- Break down the silos and get ancient systems to talk to each other
- Make data analytics scalable and adaptable to fast paced environments
- Provide a comprehensive, trusted database for a broad range of end users
- Work with multiple sources of truth, disparate taxonomies, unvalidated data entry, and continuous verification requirements
- Enable data quality management through flexible and scalable platforms
- Integrate data to drive efficient and quality patient care
For the full speaker list, agenda and more... fill in your details & download the brochure.
Visit event website | Ready to register? Book online here!