This August, we will be focusing on collaborations and partnerships. Learn how to form strategic alliances and improve relationships to deliver more effective programs and services to address family violence.
What are we bringing back?
- Survivor’s Session
- Real-world case studies and presentations
- The Hon Fiona Richardson will give a closer aspect at the $38.7 million world-leading approach to changing attitudes and behaviours towards violence.
- Interactive discussions with representatives from NSW ,QLD and VIC Police Service on how we can bridge the gap between police and the community.
- 1.5-hours session specifically on Working with Survivors and Working with Men to facilitate greater discussions where you will walk away with an outcomes-focused action plan
And also ...
- Consult with Indigenous Elders to develop targeted services
- Charlie King’s future plans for the expansion of the NO MORE campaign
- White Ribbon strategy to engage the nation as allies against family violence
Download the full programme to find out more. Click here to register now or visit the event website for more information.
“Come to learn and understand the fight against domestic violence!”
– Family Violence Legal Service Aboriginal Corporation